Martyn prides himself on his excellent breakfasts, always much enjoyed and appreciated by ALL our guests !
Breakfasts at Wooden Cabbage are served in the flower-filled Garden Room
or in the Spring you will be snug by the AGA.
Breakfasts are highly praised by our guests over the years.
* Fresh Orange Juice
* A compote of fruit from the garden
* Yoghurt and Cereals - Susie's homemade granola which is now internationally aclaimed but the recipe stays at Wooden Cabbage!
* English breakfast with local Dorset bacon and free range pork sausages from Bridport, fresh farm eggs from Beaminster, mushrooms and tomatoes
* Toast with homemade jams and marmalade.
* A wide selection of teas, and coffee which can be decaffeinated if requested.
Whatever your wish, breakfast at Wooden Cabbage is a wonderful way to start the day !
Breakfast is served from 8.30 to 9.30am - if you wish an earlier time please make a request the evening before